Note: Memberships are for individuals only and are non-transferable.The ORCA membership year runs from August 1st of the current year through July 31 of the next year. For the 8/1/15 through 7/31/16 membership year, ALL memberships will expire on July 31, 2016 (except for memberships purchased beginning in May 2016 at the prorated fees rate).
There are no barriers to membership in the Organization of Regulatory and Clinical Associates. Memberships are for individuals only. Your membership in ORCA brings with it these valuable benefits:
- Complimentary admittance to regularly scheduled meetings
- Discounted admittance fee for special ORCA sponsored seminars
- Opportunities to network with fellow regulatory and clinical associates
- Timely information sharing with guest speakers as well as local and national experts and government representatives
- Library of archived ORCA meeting presentations
- ORCA Member Job Listing Bulletin Board and External Resources
Multiple Membership Application Instructions: Each applicant should fill out a separate application form. To pay for multiple applications, please visit our payment page and select the appropriate number of memberships. Please include the names of the applicants in the NOTE TO SELLER field.
Copyright © 2011 ORCA. All rights reserved.
Organization of Regulatory and Clinical Associates
P.O. Box 3490
Redmond, WA 98073
ORCA Membership Rates – 2014 - 2015
Membership Year – 1 August 2015 - 31 July 2016