Organization of Regulatory and Clinical Associates
P.O. Box 3490
Redmond, WA 98073
Upcoming Meetings & Events
Date: Nov. 7-9, 2014 – Friday through Sunday
Time: Friday, 10am-2pm; Saturday & Sunday, 10am-6pm
Fee: Free - included with Pacific Science Center General Admission
Three days of engaging, hands-on science activities presented by life science companies and research institutions from around the state. The Weekend provides an opportunity for the public to learn more about the world of life sciences research, meet scientists and experience the fun of science.
You are invited to share your enthusiasm for science with kids and parents!
- Encourage your life sciences company or research institution to host an activity table, gain visibility and share their research. There is no charge to host a table.
- If your organization is not having an activity table, volunteer to help at a table. Shifts are approx. 4 hours and you receive free parking and admission to the Pacific Science Center.
For more information about activity tables or volunteering, please contact Reitha Weeks, PhD, LSRW Program Lead.
ORCA membership renewal now available
2013/2014 members can renew their membership for the 2014/2015 membership year and continue to take advantage of these great benefits:
- Complimentary admittance to regularly scheduled meetings
- Discounted admittance fee for special ORCA sponsored seminars
- Opportunities to network with fellow regulatory and clinical associates
- Timely information sharing with guest speakers as well as local and national experts and government representatives
- Library of archived ORCA meeting presentations
- ORCA Member Job Listing Bulletin Board and External Resources
Click here to renew your ORCA membership today!
For more information and registration, go to washbio.org
Copyright © 2011 ORCA. All rights reserved.
October 22, 2014
Miriam Burbach, FDA Seattle District Director
RSVP by Thursday, October 16